I make mix tapes for my own use and to share with friends. All of this is Alex’s fault.
I wrote about my process and challenges making mix tapes in The Art of the Mix Tape.
- scb001 Ignite!
- scb002 95 KGGO (unfinished draft)
- scb003 Murder
- scb004 untitled (unfinished draft)
- scb005 Road Trip
- scb006 The Lesser Known
- scb007 Do You Speak English?
- scb008 Older Than Me
- scb009 O Canada
- scb010 A Beautiful Noise
- scb011 Gear Comparison Playlist
- scb012 Don’t
- scb013 Heavy Light
- scb014 If My Calculations Are Correct…
I’ve also been recording mixes based on a key track and music recommendation services. I’ve been calling them daily mixes and titling them with the key track name and the date they were created.